Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Marketing InternBookmark This
NATIVE LIFE FOODS
Posted: February 10 2015
Company Location: San Anselmo, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNative Life Foods is a new healthy food company started by two successful technology entrepreneurs, Sami and Meredith.
We are passionate about changing the food supply for the better! Did you know that almost all of the packaged foods have added sugar and processed carbohydrates? We want to change that!
We are creating a brand that stands for high quality, delicious packaged foods that never have added sugar or grains in them. We’re starting in cereal and are preparing to launch, so we need some rock star team members who can grow into bigger, better roles as our company grows.
You should be comfortable in a startup environment, be able to work on projects independently and be totally fired up about owning marketing for us. Everyone will be wearing many hats, including you!
Through marketing we need to grow our followership and acquire customers using all the marketing strategies you can imagine: an awesome blog, captivating email newsletter content, aspirational brand ambassadors and guest bloggers. We’ll also be looking to build a paid customer acquisition machine by creating, testing and optimizing on Facebook and possibly other paid online channels - you’ll own all that too.
We love data, rapid iteration, learning by doing and want to build Native Life as it was a fast growing software company. You should embody the same mindset: Across all tasks you will need to track your progress and report back to us with your insights and results.
• Help iterate end execute our marketing strategy
• Own content creation and community conversations on the blog and all our social media channels
• Help to test, run and optimize paid online marketing (Facebook, Google channels, etc.)
• Drive conversions by planning and executing promotions
• Own other marketing related activities like engaging with brand ambassadors, doing outbound PR, etc.
• Track and report performance of customer acquisition channels
• A passion for bringing truly healthy food to the masses!
• Analytical and data driven mindset.
• passion for content creation and online
• A creative thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity
• Familiar with marketing funnels and the economics of user acquisition
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Creativity and an unwavering “make it happen” attitude
• Comfortable in a startup environment, where your #1 support person is yourself