Social Marketing InternBookmark This
Custom Runs Tech & A/V
Old Harford Rd
Posted: February 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCustom Runs Tech & A/V is a small local technology business located in Parkville, MD. We are in need of a Marketing Intern that will assist in creating and building special projects/social media campaigns, prospect lists, data research, and development of marketing materials for us. You will be preparing attractive marketing materials, flyers, press releases, maintain contact with existing client lists, design email promotions and conducting follow-up phone calls.
This is a part time internship position where you will be working at our very relaxed and casual Parkville office in the morning with the option of working flexible hours during the week. Hours worked during the week are between 15-20. Some hours may be worked off-site once established.
This is an unpaid part-time internship with the potential to grow into a paid Media Marketing Assistant within the company. School credit will be given if needed. If interested, please submit cover letter and resume.
ResponsibilitiesYour duties will involve:
- Doing market research
- Coming up with sales/marketing strategies
- Creating and emailing mailing list
- Blogging on social media sites and thought company website
- Developing flyers and marketing materials using Photoshop or similar software
- Posting to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
- Contacting potential customers in the Baltimore area through email and phone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Be creative with an eye for design, ability to adapt to our branding and style of design
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional social media marketing plan
- Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
- MUST have extensive knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Willingness to create blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Blogging