Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Social Media and Creative Marketing InternBookmark This
213 Sumner Street
Posted: April 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn 1986, Marco Evangelisti began his successful hairstyling career in his hometown of Rome, Italy. After traveling the world, collecting global credits in editorials, photo shoots and famed runway fashion shows, Evangelisti moved to Boston and opened Icon Salon. At this luxury salon, Evangelisti and his team of hair professionals use their signature style to execute an unwavering mission: to make clients look their best.
The Social Media and Creative Marketing Intern will come to the salon three days a week and assist the Marketing Director in the day to day tasks of managing and growing the online presence of the salon.
- Create blog content, signage, online promotions, etc.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Assist with events and photo shoots to promote company and increase attendance
- Learn to edit photography using Lightroom and Photoshop from in salon photo shoots
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Assist the Marketing Manager in planning the salon's charity fashion show
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Fashion or Design
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Exhibits a passion for the hair, fashion and beauty industry
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
SkillsRequired - Blog Management, Blog Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Fashion Photography, Event Planning, Charity Events