Sports MarketingProspect Wire Inc.
Content and Marketing InternTrilogy Education Services
Marketing and Communications InternWildlife Habitat Council
Spring/Summer Creative Agency InternshipsERG
Marketing InternshipSimon Kenton Council, Boy Scouts of America
Marketing and Digital CopywriterAZ Hearing Center
Marketing Internship - PaidEvolutyz Corp
Marketing/Sales InternMR2 Solutions
Social Media and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Kid Up and Go
950 N Washington St
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKid Up and Go is a new resource website in the DC Metro area. We're looking for a team player that can bring creative ideas to the social media and marketing areas. We're a small, but mighty team so if you're looking for a Google size company than this is not the right fit for you. There may be flexibility to work remotely once you have proven that you can complete tasks correctly without supervision.
ResponsibilitiesJob Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create a weekly social media plan
• Attend events as needed which may be nights and weekends
• Update and maintain social media presence, including daily monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn updates
• Assist in planning, writing and managing e-blasts and e-newsletters
• Assist in drafting, distributing and pitching news releases, media alerts and other stories
• Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
• Prepare weekly reports and maintain regular contact with supervisor
• Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
• Completed or working toward a college degree (junior level and up)
• Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Excellent written and oral communications skills, and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate professionally with bloggers and community marketing partners
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Commitment to the continuous improvement of the organization’s mission
• Must have your own computer