Social Media ManagerChicks in Medicine
Editorial / Journalism InternBackpacks.com
Marketing InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Marketing InternChartwells Higher Ed
Marketing InternshipElmwood Park Zoo
Production SupervisorSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
Social Media and Marketing intern for small artisan food businessBookmark This
Ahara Rasa Ghee
Posted: May 06 2015
Company Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a local Portland based Ghee company. We need assistance with social media management and marketing for retail sales. The intern would be responsible for writing and scheduling social media posts and blasts and dreaming up marketing campaigns and contests to increase engagement. Test out your skills in a real world arena and get proven experience in increasing a clients bottom line. Great resume builder. References given.
This is an unpaid internship with possibilities of future paid work. (and some free ghee to sweeten the deal ;-)
Responsibilities-creating and scheduling posts for FB, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant social media
- formatting recipes with photos and integrating them into social media campaigns and website links
- reaching out to bloggers on topic such as ayurveda, nutrition and yoga for cross marketing
- Improving engagement with possible audience by running calculated social media campaigns designed for sharing and comments.
- Approx 7-10 hours per week.
Requirements- 2-3 examples of your marketing projects and social media links
- writing and typing skills a must
-preference given to those with a yoga, ayurveda or nutrition background
-must be actively engaged in a marketing, PR or related field of study, or a recent graduate.
- responsible and very on time for deadlines and meetings
- Have own computer set up and be able to work remotely
- bonus if you have photoshop skills
SkillsRequired - Excel, Twitter, Facebook Marketing
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Public Relations Skills, Squarespace