Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
4949 W. 95th street
Oak Lawn, IL
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Marketing Intern
We are looking for a smart, motivated, rockstar intern to lead our social media strategy. Gain valuable experience working for a large photo and video production company. This internship is paid but college credit can be given if applicable.
- Assist with our local social media and print advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor and create new content for social media accounts
- Follow social media strategies of other online dating websites
- Develop online communities around our viral content
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.