Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Social Media & Community Management Intern16thstreetstories
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING - Marketing Executive - GROWTH AND TRAININGFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing InternEducational Experiences Abroad
Marketing/Social Media InternBennett Licensing and Compliance for Professionals
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
4949 W. 95th street
Oak Lawn, IL
Posted: July 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Marketing Intern
We are looking for a smart, motivated, rockstar intern to lead our social media strategy. Gain valuable experience working for a large photo and video production company. This internship is paid but college credit can be given if applicable.
- Assist with our local social media and print advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor and create new content for social media accounts
- Follow social media strategies of other online dating websites
- Develop online communities around our viral content
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.