Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
Jam with Jamie
Posted: August 06 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJam with Jamie (www.jamwithjamie.com) is looking for a social media intern who will be in charge of developing and managing Jam with Jamie’s entire social media strategy, including its presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. The social media intern will be instrumental in establishing Jam with Jamie’s presence in the social media world and continue efforts in marketing across the country.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Creating and managing Jam with Jamie’s content on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Researching and following family and kids related trends and recommending activities or anything that would be of interest to these followers
• Engaging with our followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Help manage the Jam with Jamie website
• Assisting with booking and responding to existing customers or inquiries
RequirementsYou must be:
• A social media guru -- you must be an expert in all social media tools and passionate about representing Jam with Jamie through these tools
• HTML experience is a plus
• Interested in researching and commenting on children’s activities, anything family or parent related.
• A strong writer
• Very entrepreneurial; you naturally take initiative and thrive when given substantial responsibility
• Witty sense of humor is a bonus
Other important details:
• Intern will work remotely, on his/her own computer and on his/her own schedule. There will be weekly deadlines that must be met, so timeliness is crucial.
• This is an unpaid internship.
• Please send cover letter, resume and social media samples