Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Social Media and Marketing InternsBookmark This
The EDEN Group
Posted: February 06 2016
Company Location: Cresco, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe Executive Development and Enterprise Network (EDEN) Group provides the personal and professional development trainings and networking events busy and budding professionals need to manage careers, businesses and lifestyles. The EDEN Group is looking for eager interns with backgrounds or interests in marketing, events, communications, social media or PR to complete a number of dynamic, short and long term projects in-person and virtually over the coming year. This internship is a great opportunity for the right interns to gain experience, strengthen leadership skills and build resume helping professionals across industries in the northeastern United States to learn and network. Interns seeking college credit are encouraged to apply. Send cover letter and resume to Crystal Cutler, email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Research our market, industry, competitors, identify digital influencers, targets, social media, website analytics.
- Create marketing materials, campaigns, promotions, graphics, website, newsletters, posts, signage, email database.
- Assist with trainings and events coordination.
- Some communication with trainees and event attendees required.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, PR, social media, graphics, digital media.
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open-minded, fast learner, pay close attention to detail and think proactively.
- Ability to interpret instruction, ask for direction and work independently or in a team.
- Experience with any systems a plus ie; WordPress, social media platforms, blogs, website development, Adobe Design
Suite, Google Analytics, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Microsoft Access, phones
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish