Online Marketing & CommunicationsB~STEM Project
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing AssociateCraigmyle Legal Nurse Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternSeed Media Arts
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing InternJefferson Radiology
Social Media and Marketing InternsBookmark This
The EDEN Group
Posted: February 06 2016
Company Location: Cresco, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Executive Development and Enterprise Network (EDEN) Group provides the personal and professional development trainings and networking events busy and budding professionals need to manage careers, businesses and lifestyles. The EDEN Group is looking for eager interns with backgrounds or interests in marketing, events, communications, social media or PR to complete a number of dynamic, short and long term projects in-person and virtually over the coming year. This internship is a great opportunity for the right interns to gain experience, strengthen leadership skills and build resume helping professionals across industries in the northeastern United States to learn and network. Interns seeking college credit are encouraged to apply. Send cover letter and resume to Crystal Cutler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Research our market, industry, competitors, identify digital influencers, targets, social media, website analytics.
- Create marketing materials, campaigns, promotions, graphics, website, newsletters, posts, signage, email database.
- Assist with trainings and events coordination.
- Some communication with trainees and event attendees required.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, PR, social media, graphics, digital media.
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open-minded, fast learner, pay close attention to detail and think proactively.
- Ability to interpret instruction, ask for direction and work independently or in a team.
- Experience with any systems a plus ie; WordPress, social media platforms, blogs, website development, Adobe Design
Suite, Google Analytics, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Microsoft Access, phones
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish