Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipXperii
Marketing | Events | Sales Intern ( Part Time)Urbana
Board Game Company - Marketing InternshipBreaking Bread
Spring 2017 Marketing/Communications InternTree Nutri™
Spring 2017 Marketing and Communication CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Paid Internship at a NYC Artist Management AgencyRiad Represents
Social Media and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
5321 Alhama Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRentSpree is a new Los Angeles based online apartment rental platform. We’re changing the way that people search and apply for rentals properties. With RentSpree, applicants can prevent damage to their credit score while easily applying to multiple properties with our universal application and Transunion™ tenant screening.
After securing partnerships with some of the biggest names in the real estate industry and successfully raising $120,000 of seed round funding, we are rapidly amplifying our influence over the Los Angeles rental market.
We are looking for a few amazing interns who will be able to work closely with the company founders. RentSpree will give you hands-on and transferable experience, while providing you with the opportunity to see the inner workings of a dynamic startup. During the course of the internship, you will gain invaluable skills relating to the creation and implementation of social media strategy based on concrete evidence gathered from market research.
Social Media Marketing is a “results-driven” discipline, and you will be able to leverage the results you achieve with RentSpree to open new doors for future career moves. Successful interns will also have the opportunity to transition into a full-time role with us.
Responsibilities1. Collecting data on consumers, competitors, and the marketplace; interpreting data and making recommendations
2. Formulating and executing social media strategy based on competitive research and targeting
3. Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content
4. Setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform
5. Moderating all user-generated content
6. Conducting frequent analytic monitoring
Requirements1. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
2. Ability to think outside of the box and brainstorm creative ideas that will drive engagement and interaction
3. Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
4. Experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
5. A willingness to improve and learn something new. Every. Day.