Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Social Media and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Koral Young:
The Koral Young Group is a full service artist development agency based in Los Angeles with an office in Aspen, Colorado as well. Koral Young’s sweet spot is Digital PR and marketing, with the always present goal of increasing awareness and exposure of our musicians and lifestyle brands.
We work closely with our clients to create strategic tailor-made campaigns. Whether an unsigned artist, a newly launched brand, or a band with previous campaign history, we pride ourselves on meeting the individual needs of our clients. We work to place our artists in media outlets appropriate for their unique image.
We’re looking for an intern to assist with social media management. This job will be an ideal fit for someone who is not only active on social media, but understands the creativity that goes into social media campaigns. The position is unpaid. School credit available. Position will be mainly working remotely from home with weekly/biweekly team meetings at an office in Hollywood, CA. For this reason the ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is able to remain focused outside of a traditional office space and can work between 12-16 hours per week. Potential opportunity for employment.
What we offer:
- A fast paced, fun and diverse working environment
- Participant will have the opportunity to attend current and prospective client shows with Koral Young staff
- Participant will learn how to plan and execute different social media tactics and how best to measure the results with relevant statistics
- Although position will be mainly focused on social media, all aspects of the business will be explored through varied daily tasks
Responsibilities- Weekly team meetings either in person in Hollywood or via conference call
- Grow artist’s fan base through daily interaction with fans and target market
- Create detailed reports of our social media accounts
- Gather insights from data collected from Next Big Sound social media metrics
- Understand and report trends and patterns
- Suggest creative and innovative ideas for social media campaigns
Requirements- Self starter who is able to work from home without constant supervision
- Ability to dive into data and find insights
- Innate understanding of current social media
- Ability to come up with creative ideas for social media campaigns
- Technically savvy, with strong communication skills