Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media AssociateBookmark This
Posted: November 16 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn opportunity to lead digital marketing at mKonnekt for its US clients. If you are passionate about social media marketing and interested in becoming a global digital marketer, then this is the job for you!
We believe in empowerment and giving responsibilities to young folks if they have the ambition and the drive to take it.
This role is likely to interest those who are entrepreneurial, like being in the thick of action and have the necessary perseverance to get things done despite infrastructural and logistical challenges as in a startup.
The job offers significant learning opportunity to start things from scratch and scale it up as the demand grows. In addition to a pay, there will be meaningful opportunity for career-growth and progression in line with the growth of the company. Above all, you’ll receive excellent mentorship from seasoned professionals with more than 20 years of combined experience in business and digital marketing.
mKonnekt is a 2 year old digital marketing services company, which bridges the gap between business and technology and centers around customer success through customer engagement. mKonnekt’s focus is to use technology to enable small and medium businesses better engage with their customers at all levels - be it online or offline.
mKonnekt is also the parent company for a number of industry specific marketing platforms such as FoodKonnekt.com for restaurants.
ResponsibilitiesRole & responsibilities:
• Own mKonnekt’s entire social media marketing including strategy and execution
• Help establish and manage brands of mKonnekt’s clients and mKonnekt
• Write blogs on different topics - ranging from client centric blogs to organic content for mKonnekt platform
• Lead engagement on twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and other social media for promoting clients and also mKonnekt
• Define and track metrics to measure success and business impact across all social media channels
Note: training will be provided on social media, as required
• Strong background in journalism and/or social media marketing
• Preferably 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Good understanding and knowledge of different social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in an unstructured startup environment
• Driven and self-motivated with ability to work independently towards tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
• Bonus points for a business/management degree
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Content Creation
Preferred - Performance Measurement, Account Planning, Brand Strategy