Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Paid Internship at a NYC Artist Management AgencyRiad Represents
Marketing DeptLaceez, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Digital Marketing and Social Media Internfitli
Beauty Marketing and Social Media InternBriogeo
Social Media Associate - Interactive Media & Engagement CoordinatorBookmark This
Posted: August 22 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Holly Doss Brand encompasses top of the line Beauty, Health & Fashion products. The brand is growing fast and located in Los Angeles, CA.
Holly Doss is currently seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern to assist our Social Media Manager with various social media platforms. Our Social Media Manager maintains the current platforms of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on a daily basis. Holy Doss seeks an intern to provide Social Media support for our Social Media Manager.
Advanced knowledge of multiple Social Media Platforms is REQUIRED
Responsibilities- Working on a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing
- Able to work independently, meeting deadlines
- Good communication skills, able to "think outside the box"
- Critical thinking skills
- High standard of grammar and English language
- Clarity and conciseness
- Data collection and analysis
- Social Media Posting
- Data and Content research
- Knowledge of, and understanding importance of SEO
- Expert working knowledge of social media internet tools is necessary for the distribution of information. These include, Blogging, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Ability to engage in social media conversations to build interest in and awareness of Holly Doss to a US market
Requirements- Preferably a Junior or Senior currently enrolled in a four year university
- Knowledge of the current social media platforms: Google+, Pinterest
- Knowledge of StumbleUpon is preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of photo editing programs such as Canva
- Previous graphic design experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to conduct daily research for content curation.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Communications, Social Media Management, Guerrilla Marketing
Preferred - Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Instagram