Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Business and Marketing ManagerWorld Arts
Digital Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
6299 N Federal hwy
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: March 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an interracial beauty salon located in Boca Raton FL, our salon provide a large variety of services for every beauty needs ( Hair, Makeup, Extensions...etc). Along with our beauty salon, we have an online store that provides high quality virgin hair as well as other products.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to be creative and help grow our brands, while meeting new people.
•Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
•Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
•Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
•Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications, Customer Engagement, Basic Computer Skills, Negotiation Skills, Drive, Basic Photoshop
Preferred - Microsoft Applications, Photo Editing, Blogging