Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 26 2016
Company Location: Huntington Station, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHarmonia Media specializes in working with small businesses — because we know from personal experience what it takes to be an entrepreneur and small business owner in a fast-paced world. And we recognize that in this era of ever-evolving technology, you can be “seasoned” one minute and “newbies” the next. So, for everyone from the first-time business person to the long-time business owner, we are here to help you attain the visibility, speed, and innovation made possible through the latest developments in electronic marketing technology.
This is a virtual position, we will have weekly phone/video meetings, daily email/IM correspondence, to create the marketing plan, and strategize together the next best steps. I want the intern for this position to learn what a business owner and a client is looking for in the SM Mgmt process.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- The below is helpful but not must haves. Simply present yourself in the best light you know how to do and we will go from there.
Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Communication Skills, Enthusiastic self-starter, Engagement
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management