MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Pte Ltd
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 26 2016
Company Location: Huntington Station, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHarmonia Media specializes in working with small businesses — because we know from personal experience what it takes to be an entrepreneur and small business owner in a fast-paced world. And we recognize that in this era of ever-evolving technology, you can be “seasoned” one minute and “newbies” the next. So, for everyone from the first-time business person to the long-time business owner, we are here to help you attain the visibility, speed, and innovation made possible through the latest developments in electronic marketing technology.
This is a virtual position, we will have weekly phone/video meetings, daily email/IM correspondence, to create the marketing plan, and strategize together the next best steps. I want the intern for this position to learn what a business owner and a client is looking for in the SM Mgmt process.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- The below is helpful but not must haves. Simply present yourself in the best light you know how to do and we will go from there.
Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Communication Skills, Enthusiastic self-starter, Engagement
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management