Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Elite Fitness Plus
2360 Townsgate Rd
Westlake Village, CA
Posted: March 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElite Fitness Plus (EFP) is an exclusive 100% private wellness company focused on the long term health benefits of intelligently, “scientifically” designed fitness programs and properly balanced nutritional enhancement, balanced with neuro-science: brain “neuro-feedback” training and neuro-reflex therapy.
The internship position will include working side by side with the GM and owner to further develop EFP social media, marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment