Marketing and Graphic Design Internship with Girls on the Run InternationalGirls on the Run International
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Marketing InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
12575 Beatrice St.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShooq is a mobile service which allows students to buy, sell, and rent textbooks through a chatbot. Shooq has been testing the market and is currently in development of the software, which is scheduled to launch by the end of September.
This position entails the following:
- Creating and implementing unique marketing campaigns
- Managing company’s social media sites
- Press release and blog outreach
- Market research and reporting
- Drafting marketing materials
- Data analytics
NOTE: Shooq is also in the process of designing and developing an iOS mobile application. If the applicant wishes to take part in this, he or she may do that as well.
- Gain real world experience in a startup environment
- Network, Build Contacts
- Outstanding Interns will have the opportunity to be full-time
- Much of the work can be completed virtually, however team meeting will occur 1 to 3 times per week.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Marketing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Photography