cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
4216 3/4 Glencoe Ave
Marina del Rey, CA
Posted: October 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are live events ticket business in need of a social media intern to help promote, engage, and service our fans across our social media accounts. We're looking for someone with tremendous creative, that lives and breathes social. You must be current on trends on a minute, daily, weekly basis and able to present ideas to help our business capitalize on those trends.
You need to walk to walk. Please provide links to your social accounts. Also, what is one brand that's doing social well to you?
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment