Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
AES Productions, LLC
Posted: August 08 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is one of a few start up companies. AES Productions is a production company that writes, directs, manages and produces stage plays. We are based in the Atlanta area and we are looking to expand. Our services include: Script writing, Managing and Directing a stage play and Consulting in the area of Theatre and Stage plays.
Our goal is to build the brand of the company by bringing awareness of the company and our services, build a rapport with our followers and of course bring in new business all via social media.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Develop effective ideas to promote business and brand via Social media.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Computer-savvy, Online Branding, Online Social Networking, Social Media Development, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Social Media, Creative Branding
Preferred - Creative Branding