Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Marketing InternBookmark This
WISH Group, LLC
Posted: February 22 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWISH Group, LLC is a tech startup focused on developing social apps for various purposes and audiences. We are seeking an intern to lead our marketing efforts for one of our newest apps.
As an intern, this individual will receive hands-on experience as a Marketing Lead for a startup company. In this role, the intern will be given autonomy to generate ideas and manage complex marketing initiatives. We are looking for individuals who are self-starters who can take direction, drive results and share insights with upper management.
Start and end dates are negotiable and we are open to a flexible schedule.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing, advertising and email campaigns
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Share new innovative ideas for promoting company and increase exposure.
- Research and analyze target audience and competitor marketing.
- Engaging and networking with top tech writers and bloggers.
- Share new innovative ideas for increasing downloads and sharing of our apps.
- Administrating and interacting with customers and followers.
Requirements- All majors welcome. Pursuing Bachelors degree in marketing or related preferred.
- No prior experience is required, however it is plus.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Familiarity with various forms of social media and communication channels.
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Promotion Planning