Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
325 W. 4th Street
Santa Ana, CA
Posted: May 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description100eats began as a food blog in 2010 traveling to 100 restaurants in 100 days. By 2011 it was an incorporated business promoting and planning events. We now promote for restaurants all over Los Angeles and Orange County, create events for a national audience with the online publication, FOODBEAST, and continue to write and photograph for several publications.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment