Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Online MarketerCelestial Body Care
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: September 05 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWO Marketplace an online marketplace that allows artisans and designers in Africa to sell beautiful, African-inspired fashion apparel, accessories, artwork, home decor and textiles to a global community of socially conscious consumers.
Artisans and designers can sign up for a free vendor account that allows them to sell their unique products, engage with their customers online and seize part of a $32 billion dollar industry!
Enthusiastic buyers craving exclusive, and trendy fashion pieces, historical artwork and ethnic home decor can access a large collection of authentic items online, each with its own unique story.
The amazing vendors that we work with from all across the continent are not all poor artisans who live in mud huts and villages. Though from humbling beginnings, our vendors are dedicated entrepreneurs and business owners. They commit themselves wholeheartedly to their brands, ensuring that their products are of the highest quality and service. Our vendors take great pride in the items they curate, which capture their talents, their cultural history and their personal journeys.
Our social media manager will work with our team to grow our online presence and following. This is a virtual position that you can engage in from home
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment