SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
MCL CONTRACTING SERVICES
201 e Ogden Ave
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMCL Contracting Services is a boutique startup specializing in recruitment, HR Consulting, and various other ventures. We are looking for an energetic candidate to assist with our social media campaigns. This is a position suited to an individual looking to build their marketing knowledge in a very hands-on, real time marketing organization. The Social Media Marketing Intern will support the overall marketing initiatives of the department with a focus on identifying brand influencers but additionally able to interact in real time. This is a fast-paced, agile, team environment.
The internship is part-time. The internship will report to our corporate office but can also work remotely as needed.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment