Social Media & Community Management InternCumulus Entertainment
Marketing Specialist/Executive Assistant/Content ManagementLeading With Courage Academy
Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
MCL CONTRACTING SERVICES
201 e Ogden Ave
Posted: March 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMCL Contracting Services is a boutique startup specializing in recruitment, HR Consulting, and various other ventures. We are looking for an energetic candidate to assist with our social media campaigns. This is a position suited to an individual looking to build their marketing knowledge in a very hands-on, real time marketing organization. The Social Media Marketing Intern will support the overall marketing initiatives of the department with a focus on identifying brand influencers but additionally able to interact in real time. This is a fast-paced, agile, team environment.
The internship is part-time. The internship will report to our corporate office but can also work remotely as needed.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment