Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: January 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a quickly growing company with a brand new smart home product (www.nubryte.com) and looking to boost our presence on social media in preparation for our product launch!
We're looking for someone to help us build our voice and create a strong community feel around our product. Someone to help our consumers achieve that "Aha!" moment, when it all becomes clear and they get excited about what we can do for them.
Our target market is what we're calling the "J.Crew mom" - a busy, empowered woman who's in charge at home and loves improving efficiency...and DIY projects. That said, since we're in the early stages of the launch, we're also reaching out to media and the more traditional tech 1st adopter audience. A little of everything!
We're looking for someone to really step up our social marketing. Someone with online charisma, who's excited to jump in and network across platforms. An expert at Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and also is a go-getting, friendly voice in forums and replying to articles. A helpful self-starter who will proactively find and comment anywhere and everywhere people are talking about us...or should be talking about us, and tracking new opportunities for marketing outreach.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Actively participate in and become a leader within online community groups and forums (DIY, Home, Design, Tech...)
- Create outreach strategies
- Collect market knowledge, track feedback, and develop outreach opportunities (PR leads, editors, prolific bloggers, etc)
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate your interest and knowledge (We want to see how you've maximized your audience and reach, not just that you have a personal FB account... )
- Have a genuine desire to help others, share information, and be a friendly resource to potential customers
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and works well in an unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Communications, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Monitoring, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Facebook Marketing, Instagram, YouTube
Preferred - Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Marketing Communications, Marketing Communications Planning, Customer Service, Delivering Exceptional Customer Service, Marketing Analytics, Blogger Relations, Social Media Blogging, PR