Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: January 25 2016
Company Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a quickly growing company with a brand new smart home product (www.nubryte.com) and looking to boost our presence on social media in preparation for our product launch!
We're looking for someone to help us build our voice and create a strong community feel around our product. Someone to help our consumers achieve that "Aha!" moment, when it all becomes clear and they get excited about what we can do for them.
Our target market is what we're calling the "J.Crew mom" - a busy, empowered woman who's in charge at home and loves improving efficiency...and DIY projects. That said, since we're in the early stages of the launch, we're also reaching out to media and the more traditional tech 1st adopter audience. A little of everything!
We're looking for someone to really step up our social marketing. Someone with online charisma, who's excited to jump in and network across platforms. An expert at Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and also is a go-getting, friendly voice in forums and replying to articles. A helpful self-starter who will proactively find and comment anywhere and everywhere people are talking about us...or should be talking about us, and tracking new opportunities for marketing outreach.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Actively participate in and become a leader within online community groups and forums (DIY, Home, Design, Tech...)
- Create outreach strategies
- Collect market knowledge, track feedback, and develop outreach opportunities (PR leads, editors, prolific bloggers, etc)
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate your interest and knowledge (We want to see how you've maximized your audience and reach, not just that you have a personal FB account... )
- Have a genuine desire to help others, share information, and be a friendly resource to potential customers
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and works well in an unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Monitoring, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Social Media Management
Preferred - Customer Service, Marketing Communications, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Social Media Blogging, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Communications Planning, PR, Delivering Exceptional Customer Service, Blogger Relations