Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Marketing InternJurim Dental
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Sales / Marketing internshipon 2016=201Well Woven, Inc.
Marketing Internatos healthcare LTD.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: October 13 2016
Descriptionmy4everweightloss is a company that truly believes in partnering with those individuals seeking help to lose weight. We focus on diet & exercise through a 6-week based program. We provide a safe haven for those who are dedicated to fighting obesity.
We are seeking a social media intern to help promote current programs and a new product line. Intern will be responsible for engagement up to 3xs per week on a structured schedule that is negotiated. This position can be filled from anywhere. Not required to live in Texas.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment