Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing InternshipCreative House Marketing
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Legal Marketing Extern WantedSorrentino Legal
MARKETING INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Summer/Fall Internship: Made in USA start-up needs an awesome Marketing - PR - Social Media Intern!Authenticity 50
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Prominent Marketing, LLC
2216 W. Meadowview Rd
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProminent Marketing, LLC is located in Greensboro. We provide Marketing & Advertising to small, medium and large businesses. We help grow our clients online presence through Social Media, SEO, Branding and Advertising.
This position will be Monday thru Friday with flexible days and hours. Should be able to work independently.
Should have basic understanding of how to create a blog, facebook page, twitter page and creation of a website.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn, Twitter and more
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, B2B Marketing, Goal Oriented, Microsoft Applications, Marketing Analytics, Website Creation, B2B Marketing Strategy, Deadline Oriented, Website Design, Eager to learn new things, B2B eCommerce, Effective Communicator, Adobe Acrobat Pro
Preferred - Dependable Team Player, Hard Worker, Reliable, Determined to Succeed, Helping Clients Succeed, Leadership Skills, Eager to learn new things, Adaptable & a quick learner, Communicate Clearly