Creative Marketing Company Seeking for a Part/Full Time Paid Intern CandidateYuka E-com
Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Digital Marketing InternDonna Gamache Global
Digital Marketing InternBrand Knew
Online Marketing/ Social Media Marketing Fashion InternshipRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Marketing InternshipThe Lifton Institute of Media Arts and Sciences
Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Prominent Marketing, LLC
2216 W. Meadowview Rd
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProminent Marketing, LLC is located in Greensboro. We provide Marketing & Advertising to small, medium and large businesses. We help grow our clients online presence through Social Media, SEO, Branding and Advertising.
This position will be Monday thru Friday with flexible days and hours. Should be able to work independently.
Should have basic understanding of how to create a blog, facebook page, twitter page and creation of a website.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn, Twitter and more
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications, Goal Oriented, SEO, B2B eCommerce, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Deadline Oriented, Eager to learn new things, B2B Marketing Strategy, B2B Marketing, Effective Communicator, Marketing Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Website Creation, Website Design
Preferred - Reliable, Hard Worker, Dependable Team Player, Communicate Clearly, Determined to Succeed, Helping Clients Succeed, Eager to learn new things, Adaptable & a quick learner, Leadership Skills