Marketing & Copywriting InternZ Supply
Campus Brand Ambassador Washington University St. LouisMosaic
Full-Time Internship – Marketing/Public Relations/AdvertisingSlate and Bow Inc.
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
Web/Marketing InternSouthern Bride
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Miami Freerunning Academy
8284 NW 66 Street
Posted: February 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiami Freerunning Academy is the premier facility for parkour, freerunning, and obstacle course racing instruction. Our facility has been recognized as an excellent alternative to exercise as well as developing a community of professional athletes. An ideal opportunity to become involved with the physical recreational market of the Miami community. Our Academy is actively involved with various events including American Ninja Warrior. The position is remote; however, the academy is more than willing to be a location for gym membership as well as coordinating with CEO and Director of Marketing. Minimum 10 Hours a Week.
• Full membership to Academy’s class offerings.
• Inclusion for Academy events including American Ninja Warrior.
• Letter of Recommendation and Professional References.
Responsibilities• Create integrated social media strategies that can be utilized throughout Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Perform competitive analysis amongst competitor’s social media to determine effective responses.
• Learning skills to create implement an integrated communications campaign that would represent the brand through the social media space.
• Utilize Hootsuite to coordinate social media efforts as well as measuring the success of campaigns through analytics.
• Coordinate with Marketing Analysis Intern, Digital Strategy Intern and Marketing Director to develop integrated marketing campaigns with measurable results.
• Full creative control to learn about a variety of strategies to determine the most effective campaigns for the academy’s social media presence.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Current undergraduate pursuing a major in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.