Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Roxanne Shover Bail Bonds
Posted: July 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA bail bond agent is a person or company that will provide money or property as bail to guarantee that a defendant will appear in court on their assigned date. You may also see a bail bond agent referred to as a bondsman. A bail bond agent will usually serve criminal defendants. The ultimate goal is to secure the defendants release from jail in just a few hours.
Typically, a bail bond agent will establish a security agreement with the local court. The security agreement states that the bail bond agent will post a blanket bond which they must pay the court if the defendant does not appear in court. The blanket bond allows the bail bond agent to cover multiple defendants with one bond. To cover the liability of this bail bond, the bail bond agent will have some form of insurance to draw against if required. The blanket bond and insurance arrangement allows the bail bond agent to handle the payment to the courts without using cash or property at the time a defendant is bailed out.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment