IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
front deskDT Group
front deskDT Group
Web DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
MarketingFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
4000 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 555-S
Posted: September 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIdea180 is a full service internet marketing and web development company dedicated to helping small businesses expand their presence online. We use the latest in depth analysis to build sites ensuring that the ever changing standards do not leave you behind. Our experience brings added value and different perspectives that are very welcomed by our clients. Our team is very diverse but always available to address your needs with personable, professional and timely help.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment