Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
College Tuition Benefit CoordinatorEmployer Assurance Solutions (EAS)
Marketing & Sales InternKSA Marketing & Partnershipis
Short-Term Marketing InternThe Computer Support People, LLC
Human Resource/Marketing/Sales/Advertising InternSky Incorporated
Marketing InternDiscovery Communications
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
15825 Shady Grove Rd
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrepmagic.com is a Washington DC based startup that re-imagines how interactive simulations can be a driver of K12 science teaching and learning.
Prepmagic founders are seasoned education technology professionals with more than 20 years in senior leadership position in the industry, needless to say the intern can expect great mentoring and coaching.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Contribute to the company blog/facebook/twitter account
- research new developments in the education industry
Requirements- Background in K12 education industry is desirable but not a prerequisite
- Undergraduate degree in any STEM subject or interest in Science is necessary
- Possesses good writing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and tools necessary
SkillsRequired - Writing Skills, Social Media Communications, STEM
Preferred - Marketing Communications