Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Therapeutic Center for Hope
Posted: July 13 2016
Company Location: Royal Plm Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social and Community Management Intern will play an active role the development TCFH's online community. Under the supervision of the Marketing & Communications Administrator, the intern will maintain the TCFH’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base. He/she will regularly analyse and report on the activity on social media networks as well as the TCFH's website. He/she will also assist in maintaining the TCFH’s archive of digital images, videos, and other content. The intern will learn how to reach communities, and promote events or programs through the internet and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment