Brand Development InternThe Carr Compay
Marketing InternHealthView Services
Social Media & Community Management InternPerspicuous Media Corporation
Digital Marketing Internship (3 months)Motion Global Limited
Digital Marketing TraineeMotion Global Limited
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternshipClean the World
Marketing Analysis InternBookmark This
Miami Freerunning Academy
8284 NW 66 Street
Posted: February 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMiami Freerunning Academy is the premier facility for parkour, freerunning, and obstacle course racing instruction. Our facility has been recognized as an excellent alternative to exercise as well as developing a community of professional athletes. An ideal opportunity to become involved with the physical recreational market of the Miami community. Our Academy is actively involved with various events including American Ninja Warrior. The position is remote; however, the academy is more than willing to be a location for gym membership as well as coordinating with CEO and Director of Marketing. Minimum 10 Hours a Week.
• Full membership to Academy’s class offerings.
• Inclusion for Academy events including American Ninja Warrior.
• Letter of Recommendation and Professional References.
Responsibilities• Become familiar with the physical recreational market in the Miami community.
• Recognize viable opportunities to expand brand presence through community events and performances.
• Analyze the Miami market to determine new segments to gear class offerings.
• Utilize analytics to determine effective communication methods for academy.
• Coordinate with Digital Strategy Intern, Social Media Intern and Marketing Director to develop integrated marketing campaigns with measurable results.
• Brainstorm campaign ideas allowing full creativity.
Requirements• Current undergraduate pursuing a major in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
• Previous marketing experience within an internship or work placement is preferable but not a defining factor.
• An open-minded, fast learning, enthusiastic, and adaptable candidate is ideal.