Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
4385 Roswell Road
Posted: February 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt The Goldbergs Group we are always looking around the corner for new people to join our winning team! The challenge of a high volume, high energy work environment, coupled with the fun and vibrant atmosphere of our engaging staff and management, makes working with us a real treat!
Our corporate office is one that rivals the best of the rest! In a company that is growth-driven and service oriented, the environment of our headquarters is fun yet challenging. The function of support for our field emanates from within our office and it is a creative and often rewarding workday for those involved.
The following departments are represented at our Atlanta Home Office:
RECRUITING AND TRAINING
Benefits and Opportunities:
Competitive Base Pay with five day work week
Direct deposit for payroll
We are always hiring the best and brightest talent out there for all departments! If you would like to submit your resume for general opportunities here at the Corporate Office, please apply directly through this site, or please feel free to contact or submit a resume to our Recruiting Department:
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment