Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Invictous
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Digital Marketing, Online marketingGeorgia Green Energy Services LLC
Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Summer Marketing Internship - Simplified ChineseTUN.com
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: Winter Haven, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrivi is a quickly growing technology start-up who needs the right individuals to recruit, motivate and support our social media initiatives and build our communities, including Entertainment, Education, Philanthropy. Sports & Gaming.. Accepting students all across the nation.
Our mission, to power the world’s largest global brands and public figures to reach their international affinity groups in the most personal way. We measure ourselves against our ability to deliver an experience, not just a message. Through an innovative SMS/MMS marketing platform, Privi delivers high quality content redefining industry standard.
The person who takes this role will be joining the team at exactly the right time, positioned to help articulate the roadmap and be part of the team that will engineer the organization necessary to establish Privi as a preeminent cross-channel global content distributor.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join us on this adventure. If you are up for the challenge, there is plenty of room to grow with the company.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates an understanding of how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- integrates Privi APIs into web and social media sites
- Develop strategies and post schedules for Privi clients, supporting client promotional opportunities
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and a structured environment