*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Dell Campus Ambassador: Horry-Georgetown Technical CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador: Wake Tech Community College, Main CampusMosaic North America
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
3038 Fry Rd
Posted: October 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
You Crave it, we’ll Create it……..
It’s that simple, with over 30 fresh ingredients to choose from, it’s all about you,
Just the way it should be….So tell us, Whatcha Cravin?
We are committed to Building Long Lasting Relations within our community and making a positive impact by getting involved with the local organizations, charities and businesses. We are in the business of bringing joy and harmony in the form of delicious American classics and Comfort food with unquestionable Southern Hospitality. We believe if we can bring a little Joy on the inside than maybe that will help inspire a magnificent life on the outside.
We are driven to offer the absolute best experience possible. We are not happy until we see that smile.
I am looking for a marketing / admin assistant intern to help grow the business all while getting a hands on experience with a growing brand from the ground up.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment