Marketing InternEZC Pak
Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Treasure nothing better nail studio
Posted: April 05 2016
Company Location: Rosedale, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTreasure nothing better nail studio is a premiere salon in the Rosedale ,MD area that caters to all art form on the nail.
We pride ourselves on good customer service and a wide range of experience and expertise in the beauty industry.
Sheena smith is looking to take that knowledge to a whole new area by creating a education division. Offering inspiring nail techs a chance to learn proven techniques that will help them excell in the cosmetology world .
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment