- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Do you spend more time on social media than on classwork? This *just* might be for you.
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Art Marketing - earn credit, earn $'s, prepare 4ur careerWonderWorks Photography
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Do you spend more time on social media than on classwork? This *just* might be for you.Bookmark This
Posted: October 26 2015
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionROCeteer, an award-winning Coaching & Mentoring company based in Las Vegas, Nevada is looking for creative individuals to help conceive and execute our social media campaigns.
Your objective: to increase brand awareness and product visibility in the social media stratosphere.
This internship is an incredible opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and gain valuable real-world experience while working with industry veterans who consult on major campaigns for companies worldwide.
We welcome those who are passionate about and embody our core values of Bold, Inspire, Love and Truth.
Interns can expect 1 dedicated coaching session per month during the internship (in addition to mentorship for their role.)
Upon completion of the internship, you will receive a recommendation letter and any applicable course credit forms. Outstanding candidates may be offered a paid position post internship.
Working in our entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment is a great way to build experience on your resume and gain contacts for networking potential.
This is an unpaid, part-time internship. We ask that you only consider this if you can work a minimum of 10 hrs./week. Our intern will work remotely using his/her own laptop but may be asked to attend the occasional staff meeting or company event in person or remotely depending upon the intern’s geographic location. Remote access/attendance is acceptable for this position.
Applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis. Along with your application please include your resume, cover letter, 2 references and samples of your past work that document your social media knowledge and experience (please send us the links) for our review. We look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
• Monitor, engage and update social media platforms
• Create social media campaigns
• Identify and create partnerships with key bloggers to increase visibility, influence and leads
• Create content through tweeting, pinning, blogging etc.
• Gather exposure articles, write press releases, and other PR-related tasks
• Conduct internet research on coaching/mentoring/small business websites to identify opportunities to promote brand through giveaways, contests, promotions etc.
• Track statistics, monitor web traffic and identify trending topics
• Monitor mentions and web exposure to ensure all info is accurate and up to-date across social media sites/networks (including videos, photos, product descriptions, contact info. etc.)
Requirements• Excellent self management skills
• Expert knowledge of social media and demonstrated ability to create and execute a social media marketing campaign
• Strong user of and proficiency in social media platforms including Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Snapchat, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs
• Some knowledge of SEO and RSS feed helpful
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• An individual who is creative, passionate, self-disciplined and can think outside of the box
• Knowledge of and interest in mentorship, coaching and entrepreneurship
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Good Grammar and English skills
• Ability to use PhotoShop and photo/video editing software helpful
• Owns and has access to a laptop or desktop computer
• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Preferred Experience and Education:
• An individual currently enrolled in or has a degree in marketing, public relations, advertising, communications, journalism or business
• Is currently utilizing social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Demonstrates enthusiastic interest in social media and understands how media and communication strategies can be used continuously to engage the online community