Public Relations InternChigurupati Technologies
Social Media & Community CoordinatorChigurupati Technologies
Marketing InternChigurupati Technologies
Social Media & Community Management InternChigurupati Technologies
Marketing InternEnvato Group
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
MAIL CHIMP ASSISTANT NEEDED IMMEDIATELYEco Learning Legacies
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Amanda Rose Inc
Posted: August 07 2015
Company Location: Louisville, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social Media & Community Management Intern position will help the companies of Amanda Rose Inc/Dating Boutique Inc increase national awareness, customer engagement and brand exposure. The Dating Boutique is a nationally recognized matchmaking and dating consultancy that has been featured in places such as the Huffington Post, Glamour, Sheknows.com, Woman's Day, Veria Living and more.
The company is located in Louisville, KY. However, nationwide interns will be considered to work from home. The work at home position will require regular Skype/FaceTime meetings. Flexible hours.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must be pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a similar field.