Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Social Media & Blogging Intern - paleo chocolate companyBookmark This
Posted: February 25 2015
Company Location: Blaine, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionpure+paleo is a local Vancouver clean confection company. Our administrative offices are in Vancouver, BC and our production is located in Whistler, BC.
We are seeking a social media and marketing virtual intern. You will work directly with the Founder and Owner of pure+paleo (a 10+ year veteran small business owner) to grow our online presence both locally and internationally. An ideal candidate will have an interest in learning the ins and outs of running a start-up company as well as enthusiasm for gourmet food and the health and wellness industries.
More about pure+paleo
pure+paleo’s clean confections are packed full of power foods, satiating the most discerning of tastes. Produced in a grain free, soy free, gluten free, dairy free and paleo facility, our focus is on a non-processed, no fillers or additives system of chocolate making, ensuring that every pyramid delivers all of the health properties of their ingredients without the side effects one may have eating traditional chocolates. As a local Vancouver business and conscious of our footprint, we source ingredients locally when possible and utilize reusable and compostable packaging.
We work with other local business owners to produce our chocolates including: partnering with Caveman Grocer for production and direct to consumer sales and using Okanagen Planet Bee Honey and Canadian hemp seeds in our products.
Our chocolates aren’t just about fulfilling that desire to have something really decadent without any of the guilt, but also about a back to basics approach, building community and supporting a healthy lifestyle for a better future.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Research and write blog posts and content for website
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Able to work in a virtual/remote environment and self-motivator