Marketing Intern - Beauty & Fragrance IndustryBeauty Encounter
Social Media - Fall 2017 InternshipFine Brothers Entertainment
INTERN TO HIRE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE IN LOS ANGELESarkDigital
Neighborhood Sun – Fall 2017 InternshipNeighborhood Sun
SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING INTERNwww.statroute.com
Hands-On Marketing Internship in Highland BeachZelynk
Brand Ambassador at The Fillmore Silver SpringLive Nation
Marketing/Communications InternBounce Children's Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Presidential Consulting & Marketing
Posted: November 20 2015
Company Location: Venice, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a motivated and energetic self-starter?
Are you connected to your friends and college community through social networks and on-campus involvement?
Do you like interacting with your friends and classmates?
Represent an emerging technology platform on your Campus!
We're recruiting student leaders and campus influencers to spread the word about an emerging social pltform on campus this Spring. In addition to educating your peers, we'll look to you as experts on further integrating this exciting technology into college life.
If you want resume building experience on your own time, apply today!
What's in it for you:
* Highly valuable resume experience with an emerging technology platform.
* A chance to expand your personal networks by developing relationships with students across campus.
* A stipend for completing program requirements and the potential to win additional performance-based incentives.
* Cool swag to rock all semester long.
* A flexible work schedule: We need your creativity and at least 15 hours per week to make things happen.
You will not only represent the brand, you will get the chance to have the time of your life! Not only will you gain deep marketing experience in one of the most important roles in our business, you’ll do it with like-minded people.
What you'll be doing:
* Encourage students to see and share our initiatives on campus through engaging word-of-mouth tactics on social media and other campus channels.
* Spark brand loyalty by passing out swag and giveaways at on-campus activation's.
* Collaborate with a larger campus team and your specific campus Program Manager.
What we're looking for:
* Strong relationships with campus leaders and organizations
* Active in content creation and sharing across large social networks
* A keen understanding of emerging technologies
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment