Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Paid Digital Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 09 2016
Company Location: Tustin, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEPHEMERE is an international platform that give emerging African, European and American designers a door to the world markets while discovering and promoting new talents in order to re-brand emerging cultures through young and creative minds.
EPHEMERE Boutique is an online platform that brings people together. Art conscious, Fashion Moguls, Music connaissor. Like minded people who evolve around creativity.
EPHEMERE is an online store, a digital boutique. An intangible experience which result in a tangible form of art: Fashion.
" Fashion is about dressing according to what is fashionable. Style is more about being yourself." - Oscar de la Renta.
At Ephemere Boutique we want to break the boundaries and molds that mainstream fashion has pushed on us. We dug out and searched for the most beautiful, creative and crafty collections from all around the world.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment