Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DTAG Marketing Inc.
6513 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMust Live in Los Angeles
Visit www.strongforever.org and connect with our mission to help others to better develop their core strengths and communication skills.
Learn invaluable insights for your future while helping others.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Highly motivated self-starter, Reliability, Dependable, Hard Worker, Good communication skills
Preferred - Social Emotional Learning, Coaching, Self Management