Brand Development InternThe Carr Compay
Marketing InternHealthView Services
Social Media & Community Management InternPerspicuous Media Corporation
Digital Marketing Internship (3 months)Motion Global Limited
Digital Marketing TraineeMotion Global Limited
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternshipClean the World
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Nucleus Corporation
Posted: March 14 2015
Company Location: Cedar Hill, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nucleus Corporation provides an abundance of support and guidance to the overwhelmed, overworked, and often underpaid business owner. We utilize our sense of personable interaction to identify the most problematic issues within businesses and provide solutions and strategies to resolve each one of them and catapult the growth of businesses. We work hand-in-hand with business owners, companies, and CEO's to establish measurable goals both long and short term in order to implement a strategic plan that will produce tangible results.
With Strategic Business Planning, Business Marketing and Start-Up/Small Business Assistance and Development being our most sought after services, we also specialize and cater to other areas of business. Through Business Consultation & Advising, Contract Management & Drafting, Company & Staff Training Services, Conference & Meeting Facilitation, The Nucleus Corporation has all that any company needs to succeed and reach the goals that have been set.
The Nucleus Corporation is not just our name but what we strive to be for businesses and business owners. We work diligently to position ourselves as the CORE of businesses, providing all of the necessary elements and energy that it must take for these businesses to maintain fluidity of operation and become a fully functioning and successful unit.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Sign the company up on all social media sites along with any associated and/or related business directories and networking sites
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment