Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
319 Lafayette Street, Mailbox 144
New York, NY
Posted: September 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Countr, we are a growing startup based in NYC looking for an intern who wants to make a difference!
We're passionate about building radical products that empower shoppers and support their needs, preferences, and values. We are looking for someone who is equally passionate about conveying our mission through our social media and community outreach.
What is the Role?
This is great opportunity for a student to take the reins and help us develop our marketing strategy and manage our social media outlet – the sky's the limit and there is no right or wrong answer. In the process you will learn how to build a business, become extremely knowledgeable in online communication and gain a solid understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching content marketing goals.
Our team shares a lot of responsibility so this will be a high value resume experience if you are looking to work in tech/media and may lead to full-time employment for the right candidate.
Start Date: October 2015
Minimum 3 months, part-time commitment.
School credit available.
MUST BE STUDYING ADVERTISING AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS AND BE A JUNIOR OR SENIOR.
How do I apply? * APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE DISREGARDED.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following:
- The subject line MUST include your full name and the specific position you are applying for (example: Jane Smith, Social Media & Marketing Internship)
- Tell us who you are and what makes you a great fit for Countr, we’re a small team and we want to get to know you better!
- Links to your social media accounts (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 writing & content related samples (press releases, blog posts, newsletter articles, Instagram post, tweet)
Responsibilities- Plan, execute, and track the growth and impact of our content marketing strategy on our business (set weekly deliverables and share findings to the team).
- Create and schedule original content - write, post, and shoot photos across various social media platforms (including a content calendar to be shared and updated throughout the team).
- Establish a presence and engage with our social media communities through a targeted and strategized user outreach (Reply to comments, messages and build relationships with influencers, customers, journalists, etc.).
- Maintain the Countr brand’s tone and voice across social media channels (includes Twitter, Instagram, & Medium).
RequirementsWhat skills do I need?
- Must be self-starter, hard-working, and diligent.
- Great communication skills and solid writing experience (blogging experience is a plus).
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize tasks, and manage projects.
- Highly active user of social media channels.
- Must be able to contribute creative ideas for content and create original content (working knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus).
- Interest in technology, retail, digital media, and/or startups.
- Eagerness to learn about digital media and marketing.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing Strategy, Adobe Creative Suite, Digital Marketing, Communication Skills, Article Writing
Preferred - Blogging, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram