Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: September 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an online education company targeting millennial women. We are looking for 3 remote interns to help manage our multiple social media accounts.
Opportunity to turn into a full-time paid position for the right person.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Writes posts for Instagram, Facebook fan page, Facebook groups and Linkedin.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment