Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Flight Cap Inc.
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFlight Cap is lifestyle application that enhances your quality of life, by turning the once a year vacationer into a frequent flier. Members have the opportunity to purchase flights at one flat fee, by eliminating the daily fluctuation of airline ticket prices. We make tickets affordable by setting a capped price.
Travel was meant to be enjoyable, but has now become a hassle with long lines and extreme out-of-pocket cost. Flight Cap saves you time and money by providing capped pricing on airline tickets as well as exclusive member discounts on baggage fees, pre-check access and priority boarding, just to name a few.
We believe in putting our customers first. We understand that everybody deserves a commercial break from the stress of everyday life. As an exclusive member of Flight Cap, enjoy the friends and family benefits of the friendly skies
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment