CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Flight Cap Inc.
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFlight Cap is lifestyle application that enhances your quality of life, by turning the once a year vacationer into a frequent flier. Members have the opportunity to purchase flights at one flat fee, by eliminating the daily fluctuation of airline ticket prices. We make tickets affordable by setting a capped price.
Travel was meant to be enjoyable, but has now become a hassle with long lines and extreme out-of-pocket cost. Flight Cap saves you time and money by providing capped pricing on airline tickets as well as exclusive member discounts on baggage fees, pre-check access and priority boarding, just to name a few.
We believe in putting our customers first. We understand that everybody deserves a commercial break from the stress of everyday life. As an exclusive member of Flight Cap, enjoy the friends and family benefits of the friendly skies
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment