Customer Success InternshipRejoiner
Fantastic marketing internshipzpizza
PR/Marketing Content Writer InternshipIncite Authority Media LLC
Social Media InternshipChildren's Museum of Phoenix
Marketing/PR Summer InternPretend City Children's Musuem
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
Marketing InternMagnum Opus Federal Corporation
Digital Marketing InternOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Studio City, CA
Posted: September 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a creative design digital agency working with start-ups and small businesses. Our services include Social Media Marketing, Web Design and Development, Database Programming and SEO services.
We have been in business for almost 3 years now. Our position is to continue to gain interest online through established and existing social media channels and accounts. We will utilize design, imagery and effective content marketing to establish trust and lead generation.
This position will teach you effective inbound marketing, working along side the owner of the company.
For more information, visit www.GiraffeBuilder.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment