Sports Marketing/Partnership InternshipCreative Sports Group
Social Media InternHooked
Marketing Internship (Unpaid)New York Therapy Team
Marketing Intern for Political Board GameCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Marketing InternMidsun Group
Marketing & Media InternshipLanchid LLC
Social Media InternClassic Tress
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmberlight is at the forefront of the internet of things, creating amazing smart lighting products to delight consumers. We've got a strong team of veterans in hardware, software, marketing and design; and we'd love to add you to the mix! We're based in downtown San Francisco.
We're looking for a resourceful and motivated intern to manage our social media and community of customers. You are welcome to work out of our office in San Francisco or remotely. We are open to both part time and full time.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment