Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing & Social Media InternJaguaring, Inc.
Marketing/Media Sales InternMW Media LLC
Distribution sales and marketing internTRANSPORT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 18 2016
Company Location: Royal Plm Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSimply Granted is a brand new grant writing software. We help nonprofits receive funding. We are looking for 5 social media interns who can manage our Facebook, twitter and Instagram daily. You will be able to receive college credit if you need it. We are also looking for people who can write blogs about the non-profit world and the things surrounding it.
This is a year round opportunity, so if it strikes you please feel free to send us your resume. If you are interested and would like a quicker response feel free to send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment