Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
WGBH Marketing Corporate SponsorshipWGBH
Social Media & E-Commerce InternArdency Inn Corp.
Marketing Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
Power Train Sports - Marketing IntershipPower Train Sports & Fitness
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
DPoint Group is looking for Marketing Interns in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Online Marketing/graphic design InternBodyFort LLC
Social Media and Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: March 22 2016
Company Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat: BallR Media - www.ballrmedia.com
Where: based out of Cincinnati, this will be remote internship and can be done anywhere in the US.
When: immediate need, NOW. 3 month commitment.
Why: I am a successful social and digital media strategist and looking to grow my own brand and company socially. The intern selected will need to hit the ground running and create, maintain, and more importantly grow my business with an opportunity to be hired in the future based on their success.
You will be creating social media outlets for me (3-4), as well as learning how to develop marketing strategies on the digital scale. I need someone well versed in social media terms as well as some public relations knowledge (i.e. press releases, etc).
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing strategies and development of KPI's for tasks
- Collaborates with me on projects you think are fun, exciting, and fresh
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Possesses skills in writing, Content Creation, some graphic design (photoshop preferred), and time management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as creativity, drive, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Someone who is fun, outside of the box thinker, and is innovative!
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogging, Hootsuite, Content Creation
Preferred - Public Relations, Press Releases, Adobe Photoshop