Marketing Internship (Fall 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Diamond.io Campus Ambassador [[Students Only]]Diamond Inc.
Virtual Marketing Internship - Summer 2017AdMix Social
Marketing InternBay City Connections
Sanctuary Marketing InternBest Friends Animal Society
Blog EditorCrystal Clear Digital Marketing
Content Writing InternCrystal Clear Digital Marketing
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Dr. Martin L. King Community Center
1531 W Vliet
Posted: August 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe King Community Center and Park is located in the heart of Milwaukee, under Milwaukee County. We are looking for an intern to advance all of the good activities we have going on at the King Center and also through our partners by way of website, social media, print and other media outlooks. The idea person would be culturally competent and flexible.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment